Terms of Service
Published data made available on the Nigerian Open Data Portal has been provided by the Federal Ministry of Communications Technology (FMCT) as a public service to enhance open government, transparency, and accountability. All data is made available on an “as is” basis. All data that has been published on the Open Data Portal has been determined to be public data by the agency providing the data. Although the FMCT strives to ensure that such published data are accurate, the Ministry shall make no warranty, representation or guaranty of any type as to the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose or use of any published data provided on such portal; nor shall any such warranty be implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Ministry shall assume no liability for:
- any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the data provided on the Nigerian Open Data Portal regardless of how caused;
- any decision made or action taken or not taken by anyone using or relying upon such data;
- any virus or other damage to any computer that might occur during or as a result of accessing such portal or the data provided therein;
- any other act identified in any disclaimer of liability or indemnification provision
- FMCT shall reserve the right to discontinue availability of content on the Nigerian Open Data Portal at any time and for any reason. If the Ministry learns that any dataset or portion thereof posted on the data portal is factually inaccurate or misleading or is protected data, the Ministry will correct or remove such data from the Nigerian Open Data Portal.
All correspondence submitted through this webpage are public information and will be provided to the Ministry, Department or Agency to which the comment is directed. By submitting correspondence, you acknowledge that any private information contained therein is offered voluntarily.